A Tradition of Forward Thinking
← Back to Team
Kathy P. Grubbs, CPM, LEEDGreenAssoc.
Kathy has been with Harvey Lindsay for over 35 years and brings extensive experience to the management of commercial properties. She is currently focused of the overall management of City Center at Oyster Point mixed-use development project in Newport News. Kathy has been involved with this project since its inception and is committed to providing optimum service to her clients.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate through the U.S. Green Building Council
- Member of Hampton Roads Green Building Council
- Member of Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)