Tammy focuses on Retail
and Industrial leasing, specializing in Landlord Representation and Tenant Representation.
Tammy joined Harvey Lindsay Commercial Real Estate as a sales and leasing associate in 2002, having worked for the previous five years in the Newport News office of Divaris Real Estate as a retail and office leasing agent. Tammy was a Project Manager's Assistant and Office Manager for O.K. James Construction and was also employed in the office management department for The Sports Authority for six years.
The experience in retail and construction gives her a broad understanding of client's requirements and desires for their business. Tammy takes advantage of the latest available technology in the industry to gain an edge in the market and offer clients quality and efficient service. She majored in Business at Arkansas Tech University.
Tammy has been very successful through persistence hard work, and in renewing existing tenants to keep her centers leased.
Civic & Industry Affiliations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Real Estate Brokers License, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Past Member, CREC Board of Directors
- CREC Leasing Awards 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
- CoStar Power Broker 2011 & 2012
Mrs. Wallman's Landlords have diverse portfolios and she has retail, office and industrial listings as summarized below:
- Represents 91 available spaces for lease totaling 222,706 square feet
- Owner's representative for 56 buildings totaling 1,506,029 square feet of RBA
- Represents 5 properties for sale totaling 20,400 square feet valued at $2,479,500