Jim Resolute is a seasoned veteran in the commercial real estate industry. His real estate career began within local municipal government as a Development Specialist for the Portsmouth Redevelopment and Housing Authority and later as a Business Development Manager for the City of Portsmouth. He is known for his ethical approach to business and his 23+ years of real estate experience.
As a broker, he has earned a reputation for his ability to handle all types of transactions including leasing, sales and management of commercial real estate. He has extensive experience representing tenants, landlords, sellers and buyers, and possesses a keen understanding of the Hampton Roads real estate market. As a lifelong resident of the region, he has established many business relationships within the local community.
- Board of Directors to the Tidewater Ronald McDonald House
- Hampton Roads Commercial Real Estate Board, 2005
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Norfolk Board of Directors
- Tidewater Ronald McDonald House, PR Committee
- Vann Lefcoe Leadership Award, 1997
- Tidewater Striders, Member
- Master’s Degree, Old Dominion University, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1988