Accomac, Eastern Shore
Billy specializes in providing
brokerage services to investors and users of commercial real estate, including
industrial, distribution and office properties.
was born and raised in Norfolk, Virginia and graduated from Maury High School.
- 1976: B.A. Degree - University of Virginia
- 1980: Law Degree - Marshall
Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary
- 1980-1983: Practiced
law with Williams, Mullen (Hofheimer & Nusbaum) specializing in contracts,
real estate and corporate law.
- 1983-1987: Leasing agent with Harvey Lindsay
in Office Division
- 1987-1989: Director of Company's Office Leasing Division
- 1990: Attained SIOR - Active Office Designation
- 1990-1994: Served in Company's
Industrial Brokerage Division, working sales and leases
- 1994-Present: Senior Vice-President of Industrial Brokerage
Leader - Industrial Brokerage
- Past President - Virginia Chapter of SIOR (1999
- Past Chairman - Advisory Board - ODU Center for Real Estate &
- Chair-Elect - Norfolk Division of Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Industrial
and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Member
- Chairman of Sponsorship - Naval Base Little
- Board of Directors - Commercial Real Estate Council - HRRA
- Norfolk Industrial Park Association
- Co-Chairman - Maury "Next Level"
- Advisory Panel - CoStar Group
- SIOR Designation (Active Industrial)
- Million Dollar Sales Club
of Clients Served
Billy is proud to have recently represented these fine
local, regional and national companies concerning their real estate needs:
- Landmark Communications
- Equity Industries
- Tidewater Fleet Supply
- Dollar Tree Distribution
- Riggins Family Investments, L. P.
- A. H. Harris & Sons, Inc.
- Hajoca Corp
- Colonial Chevrolet - Hendrick
- First Data
- Operation Smile