brokerage services to investors and users of commercial real estate, including
industrial, distribution and office properties.
was born and raised in Norfolk, Virginia and graduated from Maury High School.
- 1976: B.A. Degree - University of Virginia
- 1980: Law Degree - Marshall
Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary
- 1980-1983: Practiced
law with Williams, Mullen (Hofheimer & Nusbaum) specializing in contracts,
real estate and corporate law.
- 1983-1987: Leasing agent with Harvey Lindsay
in Office Division
- 1987-1989: Director of Company's Office Leasing Division
- 1990: Attained SIOR - Active Office Designation
- 1990-1994: Served in Company's
Industrial Brokerage Division, working sales and leases
- 1994-Present: Senior Vice-President of Industrial Brokerage
Leader - Industrial Brokerage
- Past President - Virginia Chapter of SIOR (1999
- Past Chairman - ODU Center for Real Estate &
- Chairman - Norfolk Division of Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Industrial
and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Member
- Chairman of Sponsorship - Naval Base Little
- Board of Directors - Commercial Real Estate Council - HRRA
- Norfolk Industrial Park Association
- Co-Chairman - Maury "Next Level"
- Advisory Panel - CoStar Group
- SIOR Designation (Active Industrial)
- Million Dollar Sales Club
of Clients Served
Billy is proud to have recently represented these fine
local, regional and national companies concerning their real estate needs:
- Landmark Communications
- Equity Industries
- Tidewater Fleet Supply
- H. B. Hunter/Teepee Olives
- Riggins Family Investments, L. P.
- A. H. Harris & Sons, Inc.
- Hajoca Corp
- First Data
- Operation Smile